A true work horse, troy-bilt weed eater is a straight shaft trimmer that can consistently work for many seasons. Loaded with spring assist technology and jump start capability, starting this weed eater is easy.
Troy-bilt string trimmers are available with many styles and engine types. The weed eater is equipped with a seventeen-inch radius that cuts the grass evenly in first round. It is a flexible device and supports multiple attachments for cultivating, edging and trimming your lawn.
Troy-Bilt weed eater is ideal for those who have plenty of lawn chores to do. By using all the attachments, you can totally transform your lawn. It helps you to clear away all the annoying weeds and grass and sweep away debris.
Read on to know more about the wonderful weed eater. Also be sure to check out our guide on Orbitrim and similar products!
- Construction: Troy-Bolt weed trimmer is known for its easy handling and raw power. The massive 4-cycle 32-cc engine of the trimmer makes it quite heavier. You can use this trimmer with different attachments and perform various tasks like edging, hedging and landscaping. The attachments of the trimmer touch the ground easily and give it a proper finish. You can also equip the trimmer with shoulder strap and brush cutter which is quite useful for larger farms. The handle of the trimmer is adjustable.
- Power: It has a bigger fuel tank that has the capacity of 12 ounces. This much of fuel is enough to trim grass for about half an hour. The weed eater is powerful but you cannot work for longer hours with it. The trimmer lacks anti-vibration technology that causes muscle fatigue.
- Working: The engine of the trimmer does not need a mixture of oil and gas and that is why it works quietly. Being compatible with jump start starter tool, the troy-bolt works effectively.
- Warranty and service: The weed eater is protected by industry standard. It has two years of warranty on parts and two years for the drive shaft.
- Troy-Bilt weed eater is quite flexible and lets you use many attachments along with it. These attachments help you in other landscaping activities along with removing weed.
- This weed whacking device has a massive 32-cc power engine which is largest in our review.
- The ergonomic grip of the trimmer enables you to use this device comfortably.
- The power output of the weed whacker is impressive.
- There is a debris shield attached to the shaft that prevents the scattering of debris around.
- Troy-Bilt weed eater is not loaded with anti-vibration technology and it does vibrate while you work. As a result, it affects your muscles adversely when you work for longer periods of time.
- A few consumers have complained that the trimmer sticks with heavy grass.
- It does not touch the ground while trimming and keeps a good distance from it. After working with it, you cannot get the shortest grasses.
- This device is not easy to start and this particular feature is kind of disappointing.
This trimmer is all in all OK, but wed recommend you to check out the Homelite Gas Trimmer before you make up your mind!