There was a time when weeds were hand pulled from the lawns and yards. But who would like to mess the beautiful summer with the weeds. An affordable alternative to pulling weeds by hand, the gas powered 2-cycle 25 cc weed Wacker is an amazing lawn tool. It is perfect for the purpose of cutting away light brush and tall grasses that chok up your yard and garden.
Craftsman gas trimmer is ideal for lighter trimming and smaller yards. The electric weed eater cuts your grass and provides your lawn a clean and maintained look by leaving 12-inch cutting base.
Read to know more about the details of this electric trimmer.
- Construction: Craftsman 25-cc 2-cycle gas trimmer has a straight shaft. The frame of the trimmer is lightweight and compact. The frame is designed in such a way that it suits best to people who have shorter height. The 52- inch shaft of the trimmer has curved end and it does not wear out your arms. Though it reduces the distance between you and trimmer yet it increases the risk of accidently hitting your shoes or pant legs.
- Power: The string of the compact trimmer can hold only 10 ounces of gas which is the reason behind its running low. Stopping the head of the trimmer when you stop while trimming can help you to save up energy and reduces noise too.
- Working: This decent trimmer can easily manage weeds or small branches. The dual line functionality of the trimmer is the power behind the precise cutting of the weeds. Its 16-inch cutting path is average for its compact size. The strings of the weed whacker can be easily replaced, once wear down.
- Warranty and service: Craftsman weed eater is available with a 2-year warranty and 10-year warranty on the shaft. The warranty covers the defects in workmanship or material. If you stuck anywhere using it, you can check the online user manual or contact the service team through email or call.
Are these not the features you were looking for? Then be sure to check our Orbitrim full review!
- Craftsman string trimmer is compact and trimmer.
- The string trimmer is very light. It hardly weighs 10 pounds.
- It comes with two feed lines. The ultimate speed of the weed eater is perfect for cutting grass and weeds.
- The height of the curved shaft is 52-inches that are perfect for adults who have shorter stature.
- The dual line functionality of the craftsman gas trimmer results in precise cutting.
- Craftsman gas trimmer is very loud. It produces 108 dB of noise which is harmful for human ears. The maximum recommended noise for human ears by OSHA is 85 dB.
- The capacity of gas tank of the trimmer is 10 ounces. With this capacity of 10 ounces, you will easily get out of the gas.
- The trimmer lacks anti-vibration technology. While you work with it, it will keep vibrating in your hands and make you uncomfortable.
- Instead of automatic feed, the trimmer has a bump feed which is less convenient.
This is a great gas trimmer, no doubt about that. If youre however looking for a budget alternative, check out the Kobalt 40-Volt Max. You can also choose to check out our comparision of all the trimmers here.